Sunday, November 28, 2010

PHOTOS THAT CHANGE US

Some people see the picture just as a photo which will not affect their lives. But they do not know that some photo has change this world. Photo has affected all people in this world.I know this is not a new thing for us because photo has change this world for a long time


For the example, this world feel very sad when they look to this photo. When this photo came out many people try to help them to get a better life. They also condemn countries which made this people suffer. This is the proof photo can change the world.This photo also has change our goverment. We can see Malaysia goverment make a donation to Palestin.


Photo also can motivate us. What we feel when look to this photo? When I look to this photo my heart will say I must in this photo for the future. This show that photo also can play with our emotional. We will look to this photo we will feel more spirited to study.


1 comment:

  1. Fathi, I would like you to do a revision on this essay by looking at the edited one that I gave today in class. You do have the content. Work on the organization and the language. Good luck! I shall see the edited one for this essay ok?

    ReplyDelete